Up | Down

 

Me, the Flaneurbanite

~ ~
I think walking a city is the best way to experience it. To really feel a place, to touch its fabric, I need to walk it. To feel the ground beneath my feet - concrete, paved or cobbled; to smell the smells, to touch the textures - stone, brick, paint, grime, metal, dust. to observe the people, to listen to their tongues, to get involved with their lives, yet be detached and hidden- that's the way I feel the city.

I like listening to, and telling stories. Writing and Photography are the two ways I tell mine. Urban Legends will bring together these narratives from my cities - the ones I live in and the ones I travel to.

I hope to listen to yours in return.


0 comments so far:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really cherish your feedback and discussion!